Subscribe for the Latest Site Updates!
I’m a retired Nascar Engine Builder of 25 years, 7 year Jackman, and 5 year Dealership Technician. I’m the owner of Hammscapes Lawn Care and Equipment Repair specializing in engine rebuilds, classic vehicle and tractor repair, and restorations. See the link below for my show Racing Routes and more automotive content.
Racing Routes with Hamm is a weekly show, Monday Evening from 7:00- 8:30pm on YouTube “DHammiam”, Facebook Live, Twitch, Twitter & LinkedIn. We have a new guest from the Racing world tell us their path, their stories, their Racing Routes!
Click Below to visit RacingRoutes.com
David Hamm with call-ins from Sterling Marlin and more on Racing Routes with Hamm – DHammiam Podcast
- David Hamm with call-ins from Sterling Marlin and more on Racing Routes with Hamm
- NASCAR Rookie of Year 1978 Ronnie Thomas & Crew Chief/Driver Skip Pollack
- Bill Blair tells about the 1st "Strictly Stock" NASCAR race in 1949 Charlotte
- Bill Blair Jr Talks about how his Dad Ran Moonshine & Won the 1953 Daytona 500
- Harold Johnson Funny Camel Story
101 South Center Street, Statesville, North Carolina 28677, United States